[Njagdu] introduction

Suzanne Woolbert mom2brylaur at verizon.net
Thu Jul 1 02:30:40 UTC 2010

Wow, Vinny,
did you have a dog when you attended Rutgers? When did you graduate--'86 for
me with a BA in Psych and Cert in Criminal Justice. Started graduate school,
but regrettably never completed it.

Sounds like Somerset was a wonderful move for you. I lived in Franklin Park
for about two years while I worked for DVR in New Brunswick, '97--'98.

Hey, it's been great meeting someone else who can relate to familiar places.

Suzanne