[Njagdu] NJAGDU September 26 Division Meeting

Trish Ebel aimang4 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 26 14:20:42 UTC 2011

Hey Vinney I will be on the call.
Trisha
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Vincent Chaney
  To: New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users
  Cc: Vincent G Chaney Jr ; Joe Ruffalo
  Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 12:22 AM
  Subject: [Njagdu] NJAGDU September 26 Division Meeting

  To All NJAGDU Members and Those Whom Wish to Join,

  I hope all have had a good summer. In preparation for our September meeting I thought to give everyone a heads-up of the meeting and chance to put it on your calendars. Our September meeting for the year 2011 is scheduled for Monday, September 26, 2011 at 7 PM EDT.
  I will send a follow-up reminder and agenda prior to the meeting.

  The conference call will be using the following number for our meeting:
      Dial-in number: 1 218 862 1300
      Conference Code: 337516

  Vinny
  Vincent Chaney Jr
  NFB Diabetes Action Network (DAN) Prior Board of Directors Member
  NFBNJ Diabetes Division President
  NJAGDU (NFBNJ Association of Guide Dog Users) Division President
  NFBNJ Technology Division Vice President
  NFBNJ Resolutions Committee Member
  NFBNJ.ORG Webmaster www.nfbnj.org
  Mail: vgc732 at optonline.net

  To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Njagdu:
  http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/njagdu_nfbnet.org/aimang4%40verizon.net