[Njagdu] Nominate Harlow for The American Hero Dog Award!!!!!

Trish Ebel aimang4 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 2 17:31:49 UTC 2012

Hello!
I have nominated Harlow for The American Hero Dog Award, if Harlow wins,  the amount of  $15,000 will be awarded to the charity of my choice.  The charity of my choice is The Seeing Eye, as you all know TSE has changed my life, I have made great strides and I have done more in the past 4 years then I ever thought I could of.
I am very passionate about TSE as you can tell so I am trying to help as many blind people achieve the same feeling of confidence and gain their independence back.
The voting just opened up yesterday, each person can vote once a day.
I have pasted the link below and if you can pass it along to your friends and family it would be so appreciated.
http://www.herodogawards.org/vote/?nominee=64136615

On behalf of myself and TSE, I thank you all in advance!
With much love and gratitude,
Trisha and Harlow