[Njagdu] NJ Association of Guide Dog Users April 16th Meeting

aseanj at netzero.net aseanj at netzero.net
Tue Apr 3 23:57:19 UTC 2012

You can pencil me in. Alice and Spirit

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "Vincent Chaney Jr." <vgc732 at optonline.net>
To: New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users <njagdu at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Beatrice Oliveti <beatrice.oliveti at gmail.com>, Brian Mackey <bmackey88 at gmail.com>, Joe Ruffalo <nfbnj at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Njagdu] NJ Association of Guide Dog Users April 16th Meeting
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 17:02:48 -0400

To All NJAGDU Members and Those Whom Wish to Join,

Our next meeting is scheduled for Monday, April 16, 2012 at 8 PM EDT.  Please let me know if you will or will not be able to attend.

The conference call will be using the following number for our meeting:
    Dial-in number: 1 218 339 4600
    Conference Code: 462721#

The agenda will cover:
    1. 2012 On-going Project to actively moderate progress of Resolutions from 2009 and 2010
    2. Follow-up Activities in support of “Dusty’s Law”
    3. DMV Committee Status Overview
    4. Networking ideas for 2012
    5. Reconnection with Assemblyman Schroeder
    6. Other ideas for 2012

Thank you for your reply to my message and hope you will be available to attend...

Vinny
Vincent G Chaney Jr
732-251-8650
President, NFBNJ Diabetes Division
President, NFBNJ New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President, NFBNJ Technology Division
Webmaster: nfbnj.org http://www.nfbnj.org

53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/4f7b8eea279553361bb8st06duc