[Njagdu] Assembly Bill 2728,Dusty's Law

Vincent Chaney Jr. vgc732 at optonline.net
Wed Apr 11 22:23:26 UTC 2012

Alice,

This is a very nice job. You have given a good example of giving an
introduction and explanation of what you and we are requesting from our New
Jersey legislatures. I hope you do not mind I share this with our NJAGDU
members.

Vinny

Vincent G Chaney Jr

732-251-8650

President, NFBNJ Diabetes Division

President, NFBNJ New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users

Vice President, NFBNJ Technology Division