[Njagdu] Message from Roger Woodhour, Dusty's Puppy Raiser

Vincent Chaney Jr. vgc732 at optonline.net
Thu Aug 2 20:59:38 UTC 2012

Joe,

Would you please pass this encouraging and positive message from Roger Woodhour who was Dusty’s Puppy Raiser? Everyone please continue to call and write. On another quick note, the following sentence is from Lisa Yakomin, Chief of Staff for Assemblyman Schroeder. “We received another Assemblywoman Angelica Jimenez, D-District 32, signed onto Dusty's Law this morning”, August 2, 2012.

United we can all make a difference for all guide dog users and the future guides of tomorrow. Please pass this message to your friends and family and ask everyone to join us to make a difference…

Vinny

Vincent G Chaney Jr

732-251-8650

President, NFBNJ New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users

Begin forwarded message: