[Njagdu] Dusty's Law Letter Template for Review

Vincent Chaney Jr. vgc732 at optonline.net
Tue Jul 10 01:49:38 UTC 2012

To Our NJAGDU Members:

Would each of you please review the template presentation in the attached
document and give me your feedback. I would like to have your responses by
the end of the day Thursday so I will be able to forward to Lisa Yakomin for
her review. This will then be sent to Joe to be forwarded to all NFBNJ email
lists.

The second half of July is imperative to act upon connecting with our
assembly-persons and senators as they are back in their offices and planning
what bills they will be supporting and signing onto for the start of the
next fiscal year. We want to reach our representatives before the end of
July, according to Lisa Yakomin, as many take vacations during August and
any correspondence then could be lost.

Thank you for your attention to this message and recommendations.

Vinny

Vincent G Chaney Jr

732-251-8650

President, NFBNJ New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users

President, NFBNJ Diabetes Division

Vice President, NFBNJ Technology Division

Webmaster: nfbnj.org  <http://www.nfbnj.org/> http://www.nfbnj.org