[Njagdu] Guide to Assistance Dog Laws

KARmedtrans at aol.com KARmedtrans at aol.com
Tue Jun 19 16:05:31 UTC 2012

Hello All,

Did not know if anyone has this is their  possession....graduating from
Guide Dog Foundation part of our graduation packet  was this booklet "Guide To
Assistance Dog Laws"

This is from Asstance Dogs International...it covers all the  states and
other nations..thought for those of you who travel extensively..maybe  this
may be of assistance.

You can contact them:
    Assistance Dogs  International
    PO Box 5174
    Santa Rosa, CA 95402
    _info at adionline.org_ (mailto:info at adionline.org)

visit their website at
_www.adionline.org_ (http://www.adionline.org)

After the call last night that is where I went to see if their  was
anything I needed to know about Texas.

Kathy Rawa and Dorito
Secretary, Guide Dog Users Division NFBNJ
Graduate Guide Dog Foundation -Alumni  Council