[Njagdu] NJAGDU May 21 8 PM Meeting

Trish Ebel aimang4 at verizon.net
Fri May 18 11:58:12 UTC 2012

OH and also there are 2 new people who are interested in joining, I am passing this along to them as well.
Trisha
Please continue to vote for Harlow in The American Hero Dog Award contest!  Help support The Seeing Eye!
http://www.herodogawards.org/vote/?nominee=64136615
Best Wishes,
Trisha and Harlow