[Njagdu] Hello all I am a new member

Vincent Chaney Jr. vgc732 at optonline.net
Wed Oct 3 00:43:41 UTC 2012

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to the NJAGDU Group List Serve. We have been glad to have had you
join us on our conference calls and are now glad to see you have joined our
mailing list as well.

Wishing you well in your senior year and working with Marley. Please feel
free to ask any questions of working with Marley and we will do our best to
answer.

Vinny

Vincent G Chaney Jr

732-251-8650

President, NFBNJ New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users

President, NFBNJ Diabetes Division

Vice President, NFBNJ Technology Division