[Njagdu] NJAGDU Next Meeting

Vincent Chaney Jr. vgc732 at optonline.net
Tue Jun 25 21:22:16 UTC 2013

To All NJAGDU (New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users) Members and Those
Whom Wish to Join,

The NFBNJ NJAGDU Division next meeting will be announced after the 2013 NFB
National Convention. Please watch for the announcement when this meeting has
been scheduled.

As a reminder.

To anyone attending the 2013 NFB National Convention in Orlando, FL, if you
have paid your membership dues for our NJAGDU Division, you are also an
active member of NAGDU and have voting privileges at the NAGDU meetings. I
have forwarded the list of paid members to Marion Gwizdala, NAGDU President,
Toni Whaley, Treasurer and Sherrill O'Brien, Secretary for their records.

Please also share of our New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users with
anyone whom may not know of our division.

Vinny

Vincent G Chaney Jr

732-251-8650

President, NFBNJ New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users

President, NFBNJ Diabetes Division

Vice President, NFBNJ Technology Division

Webmaster: nfbnj.org http://www.nfbnj.org <http://www.nfbnj.org/>