[Njagdu] Good News As Dusty's Law Takes One Step Closer ToGovernor's Desk

Lynn Reynolds quimby7 at optonline.net
Thu Jan 16 04:42:09 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,
I am so thrilled that we are so close to this whole process of starting with the resolution in 2009 and resulting with the passage of the law.  I personally want to express my appreciation to all who worked so hard with everything that was done.  Vinnie spent hours in researching and writing the messages which kept us up to date of the process.  Ginger as well as the Seeing Eye played a major role with their many sources of knowledge and also keeping us in the loop.  Unfortunately a puppy suffered physical and emotional trauma for this law to become a reality.  Thanks to all who sent letters to our State Representatives.
We should be proud of what we accomplished.  We still have more to do, and we will get it done.
Lynn