[Njagdu] Seeking someone interested in presenting a counterpoint

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 14 22:19:16 UTC 2014

Dear All,

                The National Association of Blind lawyers (NABL), a strong &
proud division of the National Federation of the Blind has invited me to
discuss the issue of registration and certification of guide dogs. Of
course, my position is opposed to such a requirement and they would like to
have someone join me who would take the counterpoint position to mine in
favor of certification and registration. This does not necessairily mean you
need to be in favor of such a position, only that you would be willing to
present the opposing view for the sake of argument and debate. If you would
like to do so, please write to me off-list to

President at nagdu.org

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala