[Njagdu] Spaghetti and meatballs anyone?

Patricia Ebel patriciaebel0302 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 24 10:46:06 UTC 2015

Hello to all NJAGDU members and participants!

During the past few calls we have spoken about fundraising:  Jerilyn Higgins
has told us how profitable a spaghetti and meatball dinner can be and I am
hoping to accomplish this sometime in September or October.    I have
inquired in my town about having a fundraiser to raise funds and promote
awareness but unfortunately the center that would best fit our needs is not
available in either September or October due to renovations.

I am hoping that one of you can research a facility in your area for us to
conduct a fundraising dinner.

Typically a recreation center with a kitchen is a great place to check but
please feel free to look into other places you may find fit.

I will be more than happy to do the cooking (one of the best things about
cooking is tasting and making sure everything is perfect, lol) for this fun
filled evening!  If possible please check into this if you can and let me
know by next Friday, 7/3 if you have come up with any places.

I truly appreciate all of you and all that you contribute to this
division!!!

Cordially,

Trisha Ebel