[Njagdu] committees and more

Patricia Ebel patriciaebel0302 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 25 18:14:48 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

I am really happy with the way our meeting went this past Monday!  I know it
was a lot of information but I think we covered everything in a timely
manner.

Below you will find the Chair for each committee along with their email
address.  Remember, as you email the chair with your information please
remember to cc me.

Distributing Flyers

Lester Camron

underdogmj at comcast.net

Guide Dog relief area

Michael hamm

mbhrr15 at gmail.com

Co mmittee member

Ginger Kutsch

Ginger at ky2d.com

Awareness Events

Steve Rutch

stever1215 at gmail.com

Fundraising committee

Jerilyn Higgins

jdhiggins3 at verizon.net

I also just wanted to remind all that I will be collecting newspaper
information as the month goes on so kindly email all of the exact contact
information along with the name of the newspaper.

I truly appreciate all of your efforts, I really do.  You all are such a
great bunch and I must say you all rock!

*smile*

Cordially yours,

Trisha Ebel