[Njagdu] Message from our new NJAGDU president

Rick Fox richardfox1 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 20 20:39:53 UTC 2015

Rick Fox

Home: 973-743-6107

Cell: 973-641-5067

Richardfox1 at comcast.net

Rick Fox

From: Njagdu [mailto:njagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Patricia Ebel
via Njagdu
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 12:52 PM
To: New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users <njagdu at nfbnet.org>;
danfb at verizon.net
Cc: Patricia Ebel <patriciaebel0302 at comcast.net>; joe ruffalo
<nfbnj1 at verizon.net>
Subject: [Njagdu] Message from our new NJAGDU president

To all Guide Dog Division Members: I hope everyone is resting up after a
great convention. To the members who could not make convention, we missed
you.  I am just writing this note to thank the membership for voting me as
your new President for this year. I appreciate your confidence and need your
support during the year. I am looking forward to working with all the
members and hope we can keep this division going strong. I would like all
the members to reply to the email with their contact information: Name,
email address and phone number. I will include my information at the bottom
of this email in case you need to contact me. Also, if anyone has a prior
list of members, I would appreciate if you could forward me a copy as well.
Thank you again,

Dan

Dan Facchini

danfb at verizon.net <mailto:danfb at verizon.net>