[Njagdu] It's Time to kick off our Tupper Wear Fund raiser!!!

Patricia Ebel patriciaebel0302 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 18 21:35:10 UTC 2015

Hello to all Guide dog members and Participants,

We are ready to rock and roll and begin our Tupper Wear fund raiser!  The
fund raiser will end on Saturday, October 10th with 40% of all  sales going
to our guide dog division!  Please distribute the below link to all of your
family and friends that you are comfortable with selling items to.

Here are a few directions and the link:

 When you are on the site it says to find a fundraiser.  There is a drop
down box, you will select our state and then you will find it under New
Jersey Association of Guide dog users.

http://www.tupperware.com/?fundraiser=55f32979d8687b303cb84d8d

If you have difficulty please let me or Christina Brino know and one of us
will assist you, contact information is below.

Please note that I will be out of town from Wednesday, 9/23 and will be
returning home on Saturday, 10/3 so please contact me before or after those
dates with any questions.  I will not have full access to my email.

Brino Christina (princessregal at optonline.net)

My cell number is 201 456 0091 and my email just in case of difficulties is:

Patriciaebel0302 at comcast.net

Happy fund raising to all!!!

Sincerely,

Trisha Ebel