[Njagdu] Sad news

Patricia Ebel patriciaebel0302 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 6 02:55:10 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,
I am so very sad to have to tell you all this, this afternoon Les Camron had
to put MJ down to rest.  MJ was really suffering and really had no quality of
life left.  I had a very long conversation with Les on Wednesday night and
that is when he told me the sad news.  Please keepLes and his wife Pat in
your thoughts and prays this weekend.
We all know that the loss of a very cherished pet, can hurt deeply.
Les, here is a poem for you, after I read it I thought of the conversation we
had and thought this was fitting.
A Bridge of Love

It takes us back to brighter years,
 to happier sunlit days
 and to precious moments
 that will be with us always.
 And these fond recollections
 are treasured in the heart
 to bring us always close to those
 from whom we had to part.

There is a bridge of memories
 from earth to Heaven above...
 It keeps our dear ones near us

It's the bridge that we call love.

I know that MJ will be our dogs guardian angel now, watching down on all our
pups.

Love,
Trisha and Astro