[Njagdu] Vet costs

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Feb 19 19:19:15 UTC 2016

Thanks Tracey.  I've written it down.  Hopefully I'll remember to read it
next year before I have to buy routine meds again.

I hope your wait for a successor dog is not too long.  Good luck.  Keeping a
retired dog is extra work and cost, but I'm glad the old boy can stay with
us.  He's worth any trouble.

Tracy, Krokus and Ben