[Njagdu] {Disarmed} Fwd: Dog Food Recall Alert

patriciaebel0302 at comcast.net patriciaebel0302 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 6 11:39:59 UTC 2016

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Anna DeSantis <annades at optonline.net>
Date: January 5, 2016 at 1:10:24 PM EST
To: Jerilyn Higgins <jdhiggins3 at verizon.net>
Cc: "Vincent Chaney Jr." <vgc732 at optonline.net>, "Tara M. Carty" <sugarfreet at gmail.com>, Trish Ebel <patriciaebel0302 at comcast.net>
Subject: FW: Dog Food Recall Alert

From: dog-food-alerts at aweber.com [mailto:dog-food-alerts at aweber.com] On Behalf Of Dog Food Advisor
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2016 10:10 PM
To: annades at optonline.net
Subject: Dog Food Recall Alert

Dear Fellow Dog Lover,

Because you signed up on our website and asked to be notified, I'm sending you this special recall alert. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please click to unsubscribe.
Big Dog Natural of Brick, NJ, has announced it is voluntarily recalling select lots of its raw dehydrated dog food products because they have the potential to be contaminated with either Salmonella or Listeria monocytogenes bacteria.

To learn which products are affected, please visit the following link:
Big Dog Natural Dog Food Recall of January 2016

Please be sure to share the news of this alert with other pet owners.

Mike Sagman, Editor
The Dog Food Advisor

P.S. Not already on our dog food recall notification list yet? Sign up to get critical dog food recall alerts sent to you by email. There's no cost for this service.

Share:
Dog Food Advisor, P. O. Box 6441, Williamsburg, VA 23188, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options