[Njagdu] Announcement about Mr m j

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jul 27 13:11:22 UTC 2016

Hi Lester.

I’m sorry to hear this.  Retiring a dog is never easy.  9 and  a half is a respectable age to retire.  I hope that, once the stress of work is removed, his colitis will improve.

I just lost my dog Ben on Monday, too.  He had cancer, though he seemed strong and healthy until only a week ago.

Anyway, I hope MJ thrives in retirement.

Tracy