[Njagdu] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] unique, High Quality NFB Branded Items Available from NAGDU

Patricia Ebel patriciaebel0302 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 22 02:36:06 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbnet-members-list [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of NAGDU President via Nfbnet-members-list
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 9:30 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] unique, High Quality NFB Branded Items
Available from NAGDU

           The National Association of Guide dog Users, a strong & proud
division of the National Federation of the Blind is excited to offer two
unique, high quality NFB branded items during this year's convention. Last
year we sold out of one of them, so we are excited to bring it back to you
this year! Read on for a detailed description of these must-have items for
every Federationist!

           Last year, many of you were
disappointed we sold out of our thermal drink containers before you could get
one, so we are bringing them back better than ever! This newly designed
vacuum-sealed, copper-lined drink container holds 20 oz. of your favorite hot
or cold beverage. Before we bought them, I tested them out for myself. They
kept both my cold beverage ice cold and my hot beverage piping hot for more
than nine hours. These containers feature a locking flip top that is
leak-proof, so you can toss them in your bag and never worry about them
spilling! This year's container is stainless steel silver with a black lid
and the logo of the National Federation of the Blind, including the "Live the
Life You Want!" tag line emblazoned in black. Though we will have more than
we had last year, they will likely sell out fast again, so get yours before
they do! These containers are again only $20!

We will also be offering a very high quality branded polo shirt. This
short-sleeved, collared Port Authority Silk Touch Interlock polo shirt
features the logo of the National Federation of the Blind in full color
embroidered on the left breast and the Opportunity symbol stitched on the
right sleeve. Our logo pops on these leaf green and blue lake polos that are
available in both
men's and ladies styles.              What an
immediate and graphic reminder of the exciting opportunity we have to be
proud members of the National Federation of the Blind, the largest and most
dynamic consumer organization of the blind in the world! These high quality
polos will be available in sizes S - XL for only $30, with XXL available for
$32, XXXLs for $34, & XXXXLs at $36. We will accept cash, check, and major
credit cards for all products. Come see us in the exhibit hall at table c-33.

From: "NAGDU President" <blind411 at verizon.net>