[Njagdu] flea and tick pill instead of front line?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Mar 21 13:45:28 UTC 2016

I got the Nexguard pills from my vet this year.  She feels they are safe for
my dog, and they were recommended on the most recent Seeing Eye conference
call.

It does seem a lot easier than the Front Line.  Krokus's fur is very sleek
and close to his body, and the goo always made a big mess for days, despite
my best efforts.  Also, in some parts of the country, fleas are becoming
resistant to Front Line, though not here yet, I think.

It's not flea time yet, so I can't say how effective the pill will be, but
I'm giving it a try.

Tracy