[Njagdu] NJAGDU division meeting-presentation

Patricia Ebel patriciaebel0302 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 4 11:51:53 UTC 2016

Hello to all division members,

On Saturday morning, 11/12 at 7 am we will be having our NJAGDU division
meeting.  I am happy to let you know that at 7:45 am we will have a 45 minute
presentation from the Ocean county puppy raiser club.  This will be a good
time for all to learn more about the puppy raising stage of our Guide dogs.
Have your questions ready!!!

2017 dues will also be collected at this meeting, if you want to continue
with being part of the division please bring your $5.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Sincerely,

Trisha Ebel