[Njagdu] hey i am super happy getting a new guide dog

Lester Cameron underdogmj at comcast.net
Thu Oct 20 13:11:59 UTC 2016

hey this is Mr Lester I am so super happy I am getting my second new guide dog
leaving for seeing eye on november 28th coming home on december   15  2016
I asked for agerman shepherd  and so far it looks like I am going to get one
that is subject to change  hope not
not sure if it is going to be a female or male
it just   doesn’t  matter to me at all
I thing that guide dogs are the next best thing to a white cane
it has given me lots   more freedom my cane will allways  be my first love
after my wife and daughter
this is what I say to people that ask whatdoes the dog bring you in freedom
my answer is like this
please remmember I am talking toa  full cited  person
you wrer  getting your driving license  and I was getting my cane
but we both had to have some one around to help
now you got your license wow now you are     free .
now I got my guide dog wow I am free also
I hope that makes cents to you that have aguide dog
see you at this years  convention
from  Mr Lester