[Njagdu] FW: [NAGDU] NJ Bill now Law : Handlers can now keep their retired guides

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 14:11:38 UTC 2017

If this is in the context of having a service dog and retired service dog, then yes because the service dog doesn't count as a pet. If you're excempt  from other pet restrictions like fees and weight limits than I believe the  retired dog would also not count toward the number of pets. Hopefully someone can say for sure though.

Danielle and Thai

Sent from my iPhone