[Njagdu] FW: NFB Rideshare testing

Richard Fox richardfox1 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 6 09:12:17 UTC 2018

Hi Ginger,

I hope all is well with you and Jim, and both dogs. I hope the holidays will bring you both joy and peace, rather than overload and insanity.

A division is equivalent to an NFB chapter, has its own constitution, treasury, officers and board of directors, and membership in the division = membership in the NFB of NJ. Because we have had a noticeable dropoff of activity and participation in the NJAGDU over the past 2 years, we are now a committee. A committee chairperson is appointed by the affiliate president, and there is no set of officers, board of directors and separate treasury. The NFB of NJ treasury will keep a line item for NJAGDU funds. As soon as we get more participation and interest, we can re-up as a division.

I like your idea for the $500.00.

Rick Fox