[Njagdu] Uber/Lyft

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jan 30 18:56:58 UTC 2018

Thanks for the link, Ginger.  I took 2 rides on the same day, so I filled
out 2 forms.
It was the first time I used Uber, so I was a bit anxious about it, but
all went smoothly.
The part I still find troublesome is identifying my ride when it comes.
The first time, a friend helped me find it.  The second time, I called the
driver after I summoned him.  He was a bit worried about the dog, and
there was a bit of a language barrier, but it all worked out fine.  He was
worried Krokus would jump on the seat, but the big guy just flopped down
on the floor and went to sleep, and the driver saw there wasn't going to
be a problem. He was going to take us anyway, but I was glad he stopped
being anxious about it (so far as I could tell).

I'm still not sure of the best way to identify my car.  I'm not a great
texter at all, but, with a phone call, there was a bit of a language
barrier.  What do people find is the best method?
Tracy