[Njagdu] asking about a parking place for us dogs In the new hotel

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 14 13:02:05 UTC 2018

Lester,

                Since we ask the public to not speak to our dogs, I will address you. I will be in Baltimore the end of the month to meet with Delta Airlines and, while I am there, I will be addressing some NAGDU convention details, including the relief areas. We always have at least two relief areas at the primary hotel and at least one at overflow locations during the convention. Our concern in 2019 is that we are in Las Vegas in July. Enough said!

Fraternally yours,

Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President

National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)

National Federation of the Blind

(813) 626-2789

President at NAGDU.ORG

Visit our website <http://nagdu.org/>

Follow us on Twitter <http://twitter.com/nagdu>

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds you back.