[Njagdu] [njagdu] retired service dogs in housing

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 00:19:46 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

I remember a while back, there was a discussion here about how
handlers can keep retired service dogs in housing in NJ. Does anyone
know what the specific law covering this is called? Also, can anyone
provide a link to the text of this law?

I am strongly considering keeping my retired service dog with me in
university housing starting in September, and I'm almost positive they
wouldn't know about this relatively recent addition. I want to have
the appropriate information available if needed.

Thanks,
Danielle