[Oabs] BN: Seeking Information

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at osu.edu
Mon Dec 8 00:18:00 UTC 2008

Dear Friends and Colleagues,
  First, I apologize for those who have seen this previously.

  I am a graduate student in cognitive psychology. Presently I am using a BN BT which is currently nearing the end of its working life. As a graduate student finances are tight (e.g., living on a student stipend). Also, I am not affiliated with VR and for various reasons have chosen not to do so. In the very near future I need to find a way to obtain a new BN but would really like to go with the quarty keyboard since my computer typing is much faster than brail typing. Thus, if anyone has suggestions or information regarding ways that I might be able to purchase one in a more cost-efficient manner (e.g., programs that will allow you to pay subsets of the cost each month...) such advice would be sincerely appreciated.
Many sincere thanks,
Christine
Christine M. Szostak
Graduate Student
Language Perception Laboratory
Department of Psychology, Cognitive Area
The Ohio State University
Columbus, Ohio
szostak.1 at osu.edu