[Oabs] Update

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 17:29:37 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I apologize for the low volume of activity in the student division.
Some of it seems to be lack of interest from members and other students
in the state as well; however, a lot of it is due to my own life being
very busy with college and the fact that I would rather help the
federation in other ways such as in my local chapter.  I spoke to Dr.
Smith a couple of days ago regarding my resignation from the student
division president position.  Is there anyone who may be interested in
filling this position?  If so, please let me know and I will contact Dr.
Smith.  I know that Hannah Furney is interested in perhaps selling
something at the convention so it would be great if we could get someone
in the position.

Thanks,
Robby