[Oabs] next Ohio student division conference call!

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 22:31:04 UTC 2012

Hello All,
     I must apologize if you have received this email as a duplicate,
but I would like to get the word out as soon as possible about the
NFBO Student Division February conference call. The call will be
Sunday, February 12, 2012 at 8 PM EST. I will be sending out another
reminder as the call gets closer, but I would like to give you some
details of the call. Our state president, Dr. J.W. Smith, will be
speaking at the call, as well as possibly answering questions about
what information a professor or teacher needs in order o help a
student best. We will also be discussing a few business matters at the
meeting.
     If you would like the call-in information for this conference
call, please email me using the address found at the end of this
email. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to call
or email me, again using the information found in my signature. Thank
you for your time and I hope to see you on February 12!
Best,
Aleeha Dudley
President
Ohio Association of Blind Students