[Oabs] Urgent, please read---correction

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 22:36:31 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I have just been notified that I inadvertently wrote 8:00 PM instead of 7:00
PM for the start time of tonight's meeting in my last email.  I apologize
for any confusion this may have caused.

I also realize that you all do not have access to the call information as of
yet, and have been in contact with Amber today.  I will be distributing it
for this month, so here it is:

Please call in to (218) 862-6420.  Use access code 2127918.  Again, this is
at 7:00 PM.

Hope to hear you there, and for those who cannot attend, Merry Christmas.

Kaiti Shelton

University of Dayton---2016

Music Therapy Major, Psychology Minor, Clarinet

Ohio Association of Blind Students, President

Advocates for Sexual Assault Prevention (ASAP), Vice President

NFB Community Service Group, Service Project Committee Chair

Sigma Alpha Iota-Delta Sigma, Usher Coordinator