[Oabs] List of coordinators for 2013-2014

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 00:39:08 UTC 2013

Hi OABS,

I don't know if the following message was sent out as it should have been.
My email was doing this weird thing last week and the week beforewhere it
was sending some things I told Outlook to send to my draft folder, and I
thought this went through but found it again when I was editing another
message earlier today.  So, if this is a duplicate message I apologize, but
I wanted to thank the appropriate people.  Take two.

Now that all who have been offered jobs have gotten back to me, in a very
quick manner I might add, I am pleased to announce the positions each will
be taking this year.  Each has been given a job based on their particular
talents and abilities, and I know each will do well.

Aleeha Dudley, Membership Coordinator.

Amber Herrin-Meloy, Corresponding Secretary/PR.

Joy Mistovich, Editor.

Emily Pennington, Fundraising Coordinator.

We will discuss how these roles will fit into the division, as well as which
partnerships might be good to have for accomplishing tasks, at next Friday's
meeting.

I am thankful to all who have decided to take on these positions and be
active leaders within OABS.

Kaiti Shelton

University of Dayton---2016

Music Therapy Major, Psychology Minor, Clarinet

Ohio Association of Blind Students, President

Advocates for Sexual Assault Prevention (ASAP), Vice President

NFB Community Service Group, Service Project Committee Chair

Sigma Alpha Iota-Delta Sigma, Usher Coordinator