[Oabs] Board member 1 elections

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 01:24:02 UTC 2013

Hi OABS,

Since I have not seen any votes, and some of you were really on top of getting your nominations in, I am guessing my first email did not go through. To keep things fair, please let me know if the first message was received. Unless I hear otherwise, we will just push the  deadline back to Monday at 8:00 PM for board member 1. Since we only have two candidates for both positions, I will assume that whoever is not elected as board member 1 will be board member 2 by acclamation unless someone opposes within the 48 hour period.

 candidates for board member 1 and 2 are  Emily Pennington and Joy Mistobich.

Sent from my iPhone