[Oabs] Special meeting

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 19:55:07 UTC 2014

Thank you, Emily and Ryan, for your quick responses.  Unless someone
has a major issue, we'll plan to hold the meeting next Friday at 7:00.
 If you do have a major issue you would like me to take into
consideration, please let me know by tomorrow at midnight so I can
give the final word to the list on Wednesday.

Thanks all,