[Oabs] Announcements from last night's meeting, and beyond

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 20:43:47 UTC 2014

Greetings Ohio Association of blind students,
Firstly, Ryan thank you for your tireless service to the movement in your elected capacity on the student division board.  I truly hope that your involvement in the movement continues past this point and along after your studies have ended.
 Secondly, much appreciation and kudos to Katie and the rest of the board.  you all have done much over the past year, and continue to do so now.
 my thanks to aleeha for being a stable leader and driving force through these past two administration's. You have laid the foundation for what has been built upon.
I'm excited for the things that you have done, will do, and continue to do.
Warmly,
Darian