[Oabs] Congrats to our state scholarship winners!

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 19:46:58 UTC 2014

Hi, OABS,

I am pleased to announce the three state scholarship finalists this
year.  These 3 students will be attending our state convention in
Columbus, and will be awarded the Jennica Ferguson Memorial
Scholarship, the Bob Eschbach Memorial Scholarship, and the NFB Ohio
Scholarship to be decided on convention weekend and awarded at the
banquet.  The winners are,

Elif Emir, Graduate Student at Xavier University.
Jonathan Thomas, Incoming freshman at Wright State University,
Kaiti Shelton, Junior at the University of Dayton.

As you know, one of the requirements for scholarship winners is that
they attend the student division seminar.  I encourage you to be
especially welcoming and resourceful towards Jonathan, who will be new
to the student division.