[Oabs] OABS meeting time survey

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 17:18:53 UTC 2014

Hi, OABSters,

It's that time again, where we look at everyone's availability for the
semester to see what times would work best for OABS meetings.  Please
take a few minutes to complete the short survey, our version of a When
is good, and send it to me.  I would like to have all surveys turned
in by Friday the 29th, so that on August 30th I can let everyone know
when we will be meeting for Sept and October at the very least.  I
would recommend that you just forward this message to my personal
address, kaiti.shelton at gmail.com, and scroll down to the survey in the
body of the email to write your answers to the questions before
hitting send.  Committee chairs, I would encourage you to evaluate
when everyone in your committee is free and decide the best time for
your groups to meet based on new schedules as well.  If you would like
the results of the surveys once everyone has sent them to me, I would
be happy to send them to you so that we're not inundated with emails.
You could then just ask for preferences of meeting times among your
committee members based on what is available for them.

OABS Schedule Survey, Fall 2014 Semester.
1.  Please list the times you would be free for an OABS meeting on the
following days.  If you cannot meet at all on a particular day, just
write N.A.  (Note, meetings will be started between 7:00 and 9:00 PM
in order to be done by 10:00 at the latest):
Sunday:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:

2.  From the dates and times you have listed above, do you have a
preference for a meeting time?  List 3.  1.  2.  3.