[Oabs] A few reminders

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 02:20:46 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Just a few reminders in response to some questions I've received, and
a few others from me in general.  Please be patient with me for the
next few days, as I've been down and out with the stomach flu and am
just starting to turn around.

1.  Patti Gregory-Chang will be speaking on our scholarship call on
Dec 19.  If you are applying for this amazing program, please be sure
to attend.  I will be making a recording of the call one way or the
other, so you can get it from me afterwards if you cannot attend as
well.  All the information you will need can also be found online at
nfb.org/scholarships.
2.  Please send me material for the video.  Pictures would be a good start.
3.  Bios for the site should be sent to jJoy Mistoich for editing.
Elif and Macy are still set to do this I believe.  Joy's email is
joy.misto at gmail.com.  Once she sends you edits to make and you follow
through with them, you can send the bio to me so I can collect them
from everyone and send them to Tim Pennington in one email.