[Oabs] Survey for next semester's meeting time

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 06:00:56 UTC 2014

Hi all,

It's back, your friendly neighborhood availability survey!  Please
take a look at your schedules for next semester and let me know when
you can meet.

Note: to keep things simple and organized in my system, please do fill
out the form instead of just giving an answer in your email at the
top.  There are questions aside from times and days on the survey, so
just saying, "I can meet on Tuesdays at 7:30" won't give me all the
information I need.  Plus, when I go back and review everything to
make the final decision on what works best for all, it will help me if
all the information is in the same place.  I would appreciate
cooperation in this so that we can figure this out fairly soon.
Please email this form back to me by 11:59 on Dec 30.  Thanks.

2015 Spring Semester OABS Survey, to be used from January to at least
April.  The board meeting at the end of the semester will mark a new
time period and a new survey will be sent out at that time.
1.  If you have been a long-time member of OABS (1 year or more), what
would you like to see improve for OABS?  If you are still new (less
than a year), please comment on what you would like to see OABS do or
talk about in membership meetings.

2. Do you have any stories you would be able to contribute about your
experiences as a blind student or blind person in general, to the
first edition of our student newsletter.  (Note, the overwhelming
response for the name still is The Student Tribune), but we will
officially vote on this at our January meeting to confirm it).

3.  Please write your availability below the days of the week.  All
start times will be between 7:00 and 9:00 PM.  Remember that this is
just for general membership and business meetings, and that Emily and
Aleeha will contact committee members separately to organize
Fundraising and Membership meetings for the semester.  Be sure to
clearly state the earliest time you would be available, or if you have
an engagement at a specific time.  E.G, under Tuesdays, "I'm free at
7:00, but have another meeting at 8:30." or "7:00-8:30."  If you
cannot meet on a particular day, please clearly state that as well.

Monday:

Tuesday:

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Friday:

Saturday:

Sunday:

4.  Which week of the month would you prefer to meet?
1.
2.
3 (usual week).
4.