[Oabs] Reminder : NABS Bulletin Submission Requests.

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 20:37:17 UTC 2014

If anyone has anything to add, please let me know by tomorrow night so I can
condense it into one report.  I have already sent Gabe everything I could
think of, but in case I missed something please let me know.  Below is the
list of things I mentioned to Gabe.

Both of our fundraising projects,
Our membership initiatives-the brochure that will be sent out to agencies,
Our web site,
General blurb about our growth.

Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton---2016
Music Therapy Major, Psychology Minor, Clarinet
Ohio Association of Blind Students, President
NFB Community Service Group, Service Project Committee Chair