[Oabs] Emailing: nfb ohio scholarship application.doc

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 7 17:58:10 UTC 2014

Dear OABS members and friends of members,
Just to be absolutely sure you all have it, here is the 2014 application for
the NFB Ohio scholarships.  All of the information and the application are
contained in the single document attached.
Our deadline is May 1.  The national NFB scholarship deadline is March 31.
Please remember that there is no reason not to apply for both, and I hope
you will do just that.  When you are gathering the necessary documents --
transcripts, letters, etc. -- the resourceful student will send them off to
as many funding sources as can be conjured.
So ... good luck to all, please distribute this widely, and I look forward
to seeing your applications.
Deborah
Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:

nfb ohio scholarship application.doc

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.