[Oabs] Update

Ryan Silveira ryan.l.silveira at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 13:12:10 UTC 2014

Good morning all,

Since I guess this is just a general forum for OABS updates, I just
thought I would proudly announce that, as of 11:00 tomorrow morning, I
will officially be an Ohio Resident (assuming, of course, I don't get
mugged or viciously attacked or otherwise killed during my 16-hour
Grayhound bus journey).  I'm excited to finally be moving up there and
joining you all!  See you all soon!

Ryan

Ryan L. Silveira