[Oabs] Update

Ryan Silveira ryan.l.silveira at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 20:36:34 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I have a bit of a strange question, but I didn’t know who else to ask, so I thought all you long-time Ohio residents might be able to help the newcomer.  Since my original method of transportation from the Cincinnati Grayhound station to Aleeha’s apartment in Oxford won’t work anymore (I was told there was a local bus, but apparently there is not), does anyone have any brilliant ideas on how I can get to Oxford from said Cincinnati Grayhound station?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Ryan L. Silveira