[Oabs] Update

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 21:17:24 UTC 2014

Hi Ryan,

The last time I was at the Greyhound Station dropping off my boyfriend,
there was a bus going to Miami University Oxford.  I know you've asked the
Greyhound personelle, but perhaps they didn't really look, (I've been told
things weren't there when they really were and had to argue about it with
them before).  If not, perhaps the bus going to Oxford is only available
around winter break and the start of the new semester or something?

If that will not work, you'd probably have to take a cab, which will not be
cheap but it is all I can think of since Cincinnati and Oxford aren't very
well connected.  Hopefully someone else will have a more cost-effective
strategy for you, but that's the only option I can think of.

Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton---2016
Music Therapy Major, Psychology Minor, Clarinet
Ohio Association of Blind Students, President
NFB Community Service Group, Service Project Committee Chair