[Oabs] Getting ahold of me

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 04:39:56 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I have been getting a lot of phone calls from various members lately about a
variety of things, and while I am open to this and check my messages when I
can I am not able to respond to calls and voicemails as quickly as emails.
There are 2 days a week where I go from class to class all day, getting up
for an 8:00 AM class and not seeing my apartment again till 8:30 that night,
with only an hour lunch break in between.  I can respond to emails much more
readily, so if you have a question feel free to reach me at this address,
kaiti.shelton at gmail.com.

Thanks, and have a good rest of your weekend.

Kaiti Shelton

University of Dayton---2016

Music Therapy Major, Psychology Minor, Clarinet

Ohio Association of Blind Students, President

NFB Community Service Group, Service Project Committee Chair