[Oabs] Louisiana Center for the Blind contact information

Macy McClain macymcclain at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 22 02:47:02 UTC 2014

Hi everyone!

First off, I want to thank Kaiti for allowing me to speak at the meeting; also, I'm sorry I sounded so nervous. To those who couldn't attend tonight, you missed out on a wealth of good information! Never fear! The meeting got recorded, and I'm sure Aleeha will get it to us soon. :)

Secondly, per Kaiti's request, and for everyone's benefit, I'm also writing to give out LCB's contact information.
The contact info is as follows:

Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270

(800) 234-4166
Local phone number: (318) 251-2891
The website is

www.lcb-ruston.com

Office hours: 8AM-5PM Central standard time (They're an hour behind us)
Should you call after hours, and can't ask the operator to put you through to Pam Allen, her extention is 3002.

Also, her email is

pallen at lcb-ruston.com

Like I said at the meeting, Pam is quicker about getting back to emails.

Should anyone have any other questions about training or anything else, feel free to get in touch with me using the contact methods at the end of this message.

Once again, I want to thank everyone for allowing me to speak at the meeting tonight. It was very productive. Please don't hesitate to contact me should you have other questions! :-)

Sincerely,

Macy McClain

Cell phone: (937) 935-2610

Email: macymcclain at yahoo.com