[Oabs] Looking forward to 2014

Macy McClain macymcclain at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 5 15:13:41 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Wednesdays are out of the question for me. Any other day would work, and 7 is a reasonable time. I know that most people may have conflicting schedules, but just wanted to put mine out there.

Thanks, and hope you all had a Happy New Year! I spent it on a cruise to the Bahamas, and am just going back to New York.

Macy McClain

Sent from my iPhone